Lower School Program
Extension offers after-school programming that is a true extension of the school day, providing students with mission-aligned, experiential learning experiences that give students in grades PreK–5 the chance to explore and grow in a safe and fun environment.
Through our after-school programs, we enhance the OES Mission and Essential Competencies. We view the program through three lenses:
- Inquiry: cultivating curiosity, posing questions, designing solutions to create new understandings.
- Community and Inclusion: nurturing a vibrant environment that meets the social, emotional, and developmental needs of all students.
- Partnership across OES divisions and departments to engage and define a broader sense of community.
Winter 2022 Program Details:
- Grades: PreK-5th
- Commitment: Consistent enrollment three to five days a week
- Lead Teacher: Miriam Del Greco
- Time: Monday-Friday, 2:55pm-5:30pm
- Cost: $1,375 for the full winter term ($275 per day of the week, for 11 weeks Jan 3 - March 18, 2022)
- Location: Various around the Lower School and Fariss Hall
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org