- Decolonizing Disney’s Moana
- Did Someone REALLY Just Say THAT?!?
- The Downside of the Music Industry
- Examining the Culture of Africa and Debunking Stereotypes and Assumptions
- Expression and Resistance Through Art
- Fighting the Landlord
- Gender Roles and Stereotypes
- History of Dumplings
- How Do We Create Inclusive Communities?
- The Intersectionality of Sexuality, Gender, and Race
- It's Not You, It's Me
- Let's Talk About Not Talking
- Marked By Matriarchs
- Mexico: An Accurate Portrayal of Culture and History
- Modeling Masculinity
- The N-Word: Can You Say It? Can Anyone Say It?
- Passion and Persuasion
- The Problem with Poodle Science
- Representation of Black People in Film
- She/He/They: Exploring the Linguistics of Gender-Neutral Language
- Substance Use Disorder and the Perception of Addiction in the Media and Society as a Whole
- The Silent P: Naming Our Privilege(s) and Listening to the Powerless
- Slam Poetry with S.C. Says
- Social Justice Today
- Socioeconomic Diversity In Our Schools
- Using Theater for Social Change
- Creation Lab: Create Your Own Interactive Play in Conjunction with Illumination Project
- Using Your Voice
- What is Cultural Appropriation?
- What Makes Oregon Hip Hop?
- Who Are the Deserving Poor?
- Women in STEM
- Your Story, Your Power, Your Zine
|8:40-9:35 a.m.||Keynote: Sally Kohn
|9:35-10:05 a.m.||Home Groups|
|10:10-11 a.m.||Workshop Session I|
|11:10 a.m.-12 p.m.||Workshop Session II|
|12:50-1:50 p.m.||Workshop Session III and Affinity Spaces|
|1:50-2 p.m.||Home Groups|
|2-3 p.m.||S.C. Says Performs Kintsukuroi|
Complimentary Food Choices
Morning Snack: Goldfish and Fruit
- Vegan Indian Bar
- Green Chili Cheese, Black Bean, and Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Salad Bar
- Soups of the Day
- Dessert: Assorted Cookies