As part of marking Fr. Robert Bryant's last year as the Rector of The Episcopal Parish of St. John the Baptist, the parish and OES are collaborating to produce a world premiere musical called "The Voice of One." The show celebrates the power and potential of every voice and runs Oct. 7, 8, and 9 at 7:30 p.m. each night in the OES Chapel.
OES students and teachers will be featured in the production, along with several Portland-metro area artists and musicians.
- Kaitlyn O'Neill, OES Junior, singing and dancing as Salome
- Will Keene, OES Sophomore, singing the role of Andrew
- Jocelyn Thomas '03, OES Extension Teacher for Voice, Flute, and Piano, singing the role of Herodius
- Zachary Lenox, OES Extension Teacher for Voice and Piano, playing the lead role of John the Baptist
- David Eby, OES Advanced Strings Conductor, playing cello in the orchestra
- Pete Buonincontro, OES Theater & Performing Arts Teacher, managing the stage lighting
- Will Trunzo, former OES student and alum, managing the sound system
Learn more about the story and production at thevoiceofonemusical.com.