Emergency Reunification Information
At OES your child's safety is one of our primary concerns. As part of our comprehensive emergency plan we have an established procedure to reunite students with parents/guardians. This procedure is designed to ensure that students are safe until a parent/guardian arrives to pick them up. Several key components of this procedure we feel you should know are:
- Specific reunification location will be determined at time of release.
- Parents will be notified of an emergency and reunification location in a number of ways. OES uses the Honeywell Instant Alert System, and we encourage all parents to sign up for alerts.
- When you come to pick up your child, please be patient and have picture ID with you so we can confirm your identity against the emergency authorization forms on file. This layer of detail is in place to ensure your child's safety.
- All students must be picked up by a parent or an adult listed as one of the first two emergency contacts on record.
- Only once a declared emergency is over and the local roads are deemed safe will Upper School students be allowed to leave campus without an adult.
In the event of a community-wide disaster communications systems within the area may be severely impacted. The Athenian School in Danville, California, has agreed to act as an out-of-state, same time zone, emergency contact for OES. In a community-wide disaster, The Athenian School will be contacted with information regarding the status of the OES community. Here is the contact information for this school:
The Athenian School
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
At all other times, call the Athenian School Administrator on Duty at 925-575-0751.
- All-School Handbook
- FACTS Tuition Payment Tutorial
- 2019-20 Academic Calendar
- Aardvark Newsletter
- Honeywell Instant Alert Signup
- Lower School Home
- Express Newsletter
- To report an attendance or after school plan change: Student Absence and Plan Change
- Middle School Home
- Messenger Newsletter
- To report an attendance matter: email@example.com
- 2019-20 Book Lists
- Upper School Home
- Voice Newsletter
- To report an attendance matter: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-768-3169
- Curriculum Guide
- 2019-20 Book Lists
- US Daily Rotating Schedule