This section of our website is for current OES parents.
Welcome to the 2019-20 school year from your OES Parent Partnership team!
Parent Partnership (formerly known as Parent Community Link, or PCL) is the organization that "links" parents and OES. Our mission is:
To support the community of families at Oregon Episcopal School by facilitating communication, organizing volunteer experiences, and providing informative opportunities to create the best educational experience possible for our children.
Grade Representatives across all divisions serve as the liaisons between parents, teachers, and school administration to foster clear and open communication. As the parent, grandparent, or caregiver of a student enrolled at OES, you are automatically a member of Parent Partnership. You can participate by:
- Volunteering for one or more of the many important volunteer opportunities that helps keep our school strong and there’s a job for everyone! From one-time to year-long, we’ve got a job for you. For more information, see our Volunteer page.
- Attending Parent Partnership meetings in your student(s)’ division(s). These meetings are a critical source of information and discussion, and a great place to meet fellow parents/caring adults. Dates for each meeting are posted in your Division newsletter and on the All-School Calendar.
- Joining us throughout the year for our many special community gatherings, including Homecoming and Parent Universities. Watch for more information in your Division newsletter and the weekly Aardvark.
Questions? Your Grade Representatives are here to help you, as am I. Here’s to a successful year!
All School Parent Partnership Chair
Click here to see full Parent Leadership Meetings calendar.
- All-School Handbook
- FACTS Tuition Payment Tutorial
- 2019-20 Academic Calendar
- Aardvark Newsletter
- Honeywell Instant Alert Signup