Join us as we come together with old friends and new in celebration of OES’s 150th anniversary. Gather with fellow OES alumni, along with current students, faculty, and senior leadership. The summit will focus on OES's mission and dedication to lifelong learning, global citizenship, and a community committed to using our Power for Good - and of course have fun in beautiful Thailand.
March 18-22, 2020
Koh Samui, Thailand
Anantara Bophut (Rooms are being held under OES)
Premier Garden View Rooms starting at $200 per night (includes breakfast).
Attendees must book their own accommodations.
Tentative Schedule of Events
Wednesday, March 18 – Day 1
- Arrive — Settle in
- Casual cocktail reception for those who have arrived at resort (included).
Thursday, March 19 – Day 2
- Breakfast on your own
- Keynote Address — How to use your Power for Good as a global citizen.
- Breakout Sessions — Utilizing OES Connect.
- Lunch (Included)
- Alumni Panel — Best practices for Regional Alumni Ambassadors.
- Late Afternoon — Free
- Dinner — On own or something casual in town with shopping at local market.
Friday, March 20 – Day 3
- Breakfast on own
- Faculty Panel — The Importance of Lifelong Learning.
- Breakout sessions — Student Panel: Life at OES Today.
- Lunch (Included)
- Team Building
- Dinner on own
Saturday, March 21 – Day 4
- Breakfast together and Speaker Series
- Breakout sessions
- Lunch and Closing Keynote (Included)
- Afternoon free to golf, snorkel, scuba, town sightseeing, day cruise
- Closing Dinner, Music, Cocktails on Beach (Included)
Sunday, March 22 – Day 5
Please register today and reserve your spot at this once of a lifetime chance to come together with your OES community!
Registration fee is $275 to confirm your attendance, cover most meals, and all sessions. After paying this registration fee, please book your airfare and hotel accommodations.
*Airfare and hotel accommodations are not covered by this fee.