Frequently Asked Questions
This is a fluid situation. We regularly add frequently asked questions to this page as new information becomes available. Updated April 28, 2021.
Look for the latest updates at the end of each week with our Friday letters from Mo Copeland and here on our COVID FAQs page. If you don't see a specific question answered here, we may still be working on the details but you can always send FAQ suggestions to our COVID-19 Response Coordinator Tna Meyerhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the three levels of campus operations?
- What if I choose to keep my student at home during CBI?
- What would make OES return to the Red Operational Level and close the campus?
- What would make OES move to the Green Operational Level?
- Are visitors or parents currently allowed on campus?
- What will OES look like in the fall?
- How does the new CDC masking guidance affect OES's policies?
- Campus-Based Instruction (CBI) will make school look different to mitigate risk
- OES Community Agreements
- What if my child is ill or has been exposed to COVID-19?
- What do I do if my or my child contracts COVID-19?
- What is OES’s post-exposure quarantine policy?
- How has OES changed air filtration in campus buildings?