COVID-19 Response Plan
All individuals will be required to complete a temperature check and COVID-19 Questionnaire prior to coming to the OES campus. Please fill out the division-specific health screening form below:
Learn More & Ask Questions
We understand you may have additional questions that we have not answered. Please email us at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
The global pandemic caused by COVID-19, has thrown the world into unprecedented circumstances. Every person has been asked to make tremendous changes to our lives in order to prevent the spread of the virus in our communities.
We invite you to explore the resources related to COVID-19 including, frequently asked questions, recordings of webinars and other community meetings, and up-to-date news about the school’s plan. As conditions related to COVID-19 continue to evolve, so too will our planning; we will keep families updated as this situation progresses.
- Aardvark Community Agreements
- Oregon Dept. of Education Operational Blueprint
- Policy on Travel-Related Quarantine
- Ready Schools Safe Learners Guidance 2020-21
- Outdoor Contact Sports Opt-In Form
- School Scenarios: How to Handle Exposure to COVID-19
- Multiple Layered Pandemic Defense
- Limit Household Exposure