Exploring Our Oregon History Through Art and Experience
The Department of Inclusion and Community Engagement invites you to join our third graders in exploring our state's history. They will host two evenings with artists that have inspired and guided their explorations of hidden histories. We look forward to you joining us for these special evenings.
Monday, February 26, 2018
Mark Shelton, Honorary Chinook Tribal Artist, will join us in a conversation about his work with the third grade students, his mixed-media paintings, and his experiences as a tribal artist on Monday, February 26, 2018 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. at Oregon Episcopal School in Lower Fariss Hall.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Dr. James Harrison, historian, and Laura Lo Forti, story midwife will bring the stories of Vanport to the community.
2017-18 All School Events
- September 6, 2017 - Opening Day Belltower
- October 6, 2017 - Homecoming
- November 21, 2017 - Grandparents and Special Friends Day
- January 17, 2018 - Author Amy Morin Visit & Lecture
- March 10, 2018 - OES Auction
- April 18, 2018 - Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
- May 18, 2018 - Retirement Celebration