Employment opportunities at Oregon Episcopal School will be posted on this page and advertised in appropriate local and national media depending on the type of position. Each academic division and administrative department oversees hiring within its area. Offers of employment are contingent upon drug and alcohol screening and a criminal background check. For certain positions in the school, offers are also contingent upon a physical examination. To apply for a position, please follow the instructions in the job posting.
Oregon Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, honorably discharged veteran or military status, marital status, sensory, mental, or physical disability, or genetic information, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other programs, or in the administration of its hiring and employment practices.
- Bon Appetit - Full-Time Dishwasher Position
- Custodian - Night/Weekend
- Extension Assistant Teacher - Rolling Recruitment - Multiple Openings
- Lower School Counselor for 2019-2020
- Lower School Teacher - Fifth Grade for 2019-2020
- Lower School Teacher - Second Grade for 2019-2020
- Lower School Teacher - Third Grade for 2019-2020
- Middle School Counselor for 2019-2020
- Substitute Assistant Teachers - Lower School
- Substitute Teachers - Lower School
- Upper School Math Teacher for 2019-2020
- Upper School Science Teacher for 2019-2020