Employment opportunities at Oregon Episcopal School will be posted on this page and advertised in appropriate local and national media depending on the type of position. Each academic division and administrative department oversees hiring within its area. Offers of employment are contingent upon drug and alcohol screening and a criminal background check. For certain positions in the school, offers are also contingent upon a physical examination. To apply for a position, please follow the instructions in the job posting.
Oregon Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, honorably discharged veteran or military status, marital status, sensory, mental, or physical disability, or genetic information, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other programs, or in the administration of its hiring and employment practices.
- Bon Appetit - Food Service Worker - Catering Attendant (Full-Time)
- Bon Appetit - Line Server (Part-Time Openings)
- Bus Drivers
- Extension After-School Instructor
- Extension Assistant Teacher - Rolling Recruitment - Multiple Openings
- Extension Summer Culinary Arts Teacher
- Extension Summer STEM Teacher
- Lead Night Custodian
- School Nurse
- Substitute Assistant Teachers - Lower School
- Teachers - Lower, Middle, and Upper School Openings - Starting August 2020
- Upper School Science/Physics Teacher - Starts August 2020