Alumni Weekend 2019
Schedule of events
June 21st: Dorms Open, Reception, & Reunion Parties
- Dorms open for weekend stays! (21 & over)
- 5:00-6:00 Cocktail hour with Head of School and Alumni Council. Learn about the new Athletic Center and plans for the 150th anniversary.
- 6:00-8:00 Reunion Parties! 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, 2014 Each class year will have their own area to mingle with each other and some of your favorite OES teachers, while enjoying excellent food and drink, a photo booth, and music by DJ Sam LeFeber '13
June 22nd: Get back to your roots! Outdoor activities & dinner
- 11:00 -1:30 Upper School Outdoor Specialist Tom Handel will lead alumni and groups through the Diversity Trail course and giant swing (*more information below)
- 11:00-3:00 Come canoe with fellow alumni, family and friends in the wetlands!
- 3:00-6:00 Alumni Celebration Dinner- All alumni, family, faculty and staff are invited for dinner, music, and games
June 23rd: Alumni Sunday Service
10:00-11:30 Alumni Service, followed by coffee hour at the Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist
*The Diversity Trail requires some jumping and balance and coordination to move from swing from swing to swing. All of this takes place between 1-3 feet off the ground. Dressing in comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes is key.
*The Giant Swing requires climbing up an A-frame ladder with a full-body harness on and the getting clipped into a cable where you will be suspended 5 feet off the ground at the lowest spot. The group will then work as a team to hoist the participant up as high as they would like to swing from (35 feet max.).