OES provides exceptional opportunities to deepen cultural understanding and build global friendships. Our Residential Life Program welcomes students from around the United States and from all over the world. In recent years, our international students have come from Afghanistan, Canada, Chad, China, Ethiopia, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our international students bring a rich experience of culture to our school.
Applicants who meet one of the following criteria should apply as an International applicant:
- The student will require an I-20 to study at OES.
- The student’s primary residence is outside of the United States.
Children of US citizens employed outside of the USA are not considered international applicants.
- Do you enroll students mid-year (i.e. spring semester)?
- Does OES issue I-20’s for students to apply for a visa?
- Does OES provide English Language Support?
- How do I schedule an interview?
- I am coming to Portland, how do I schedule a campus visit?
- Can international students apply as day students?
- Will you accept the TOEFL, Jr?
- Do you accept international students in lower grades?
See our Boarding Viewbook!
OES AVERAGE ENROLLMENT:
870, including 60 boarding students
OUR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE FROM: