Each year OES enrolls approximately 100 new students. We typically have 18 openings in Pre-K, 30 openings in Kindergarten, 20 openings in grade 6, 20-25 openings in grade 9, and 2-5 openings for boarding students in grades 10-12. Openings in other grades are dependent upon re-enrollment of current students.
For the safety of our community, the OES campus is currently closed to visitors. Below are responses to frequently asked questions that are applicable during a typical school year.
- How many students are at OES?
- How old does a child need to be to apply to OES?
- Does OES have programs for international students? Do you issue I-20's?
- Do you have after-school programs for students?
- Does OES have team sports?
- Do you have a bus system?
- Does OES serve lunch?
- Do you have programs for students with learning differences or special needs?
- Does OES offer any programs for students with behavioral problems?
- Does OES offer any scholarships?
- How does OES compare to other schools?
WHO WE ARE:
Independent, co-educational, day and boarding
Pre-K to Grade 12
870, including 60 boarding students
STUDENT-TO-FACULTY RATIO: 7:1
AVERAGE CLASS SIZE: 16
21% of students pay reduced tuition
59 wooded acres with two wetland areas, ropes course, nature trails, greenhouse, gardens, and multiple indoor and outdoor athletic facilities