We Are Excited to Share Our Program and Community With You
For the safety of our applicants, your families and our entire community, all OES Admissions events are being held virtually due to COVID-19. We look forward to the day when we can gather again in person! We welcome you to submit an inquiry so we may keep you informed about ways to discover OES and guide you through the steps of the application process for 2021-22.
Opportunities to Explore
- Register for Information Evening, Wednesday, January 6, 7 p.m PST
- Participate in a Virtual Tour with our Lower, Middle, and Upper School Admissions Associates. Tours are highly encouraged, but not required in order to apply.
- View Open House Resources from our October event, including a livestream recording, robust video library, and recorded Zoom conversations.
- Connect with the Admissions Team. Our Lower School (Pre-K–Grade 5), Middle School (Grades 6–8) and Upper School (Grades 9–12) Admissions Associates are always available for conversation and questions.
- View our schedule of Virtual Boarding Fairs if you are interested in our Boarding Program (Grades 9–12).
- Explore the OES campus with our Interactive 360 Campus Map.
Important 2021-22 Admissions Dates
December 1 or January 12 Flexible Tuition 101 presentation
December 16 Last day to receive reduced application fee of $50 (Domestic applicants)
January 6 Information Evening–Lower, Middle and Upper School
January 21 Lower School (Pre-K–Grade 5) application deadline
January 28: Middle School (Grades 6–8) and Upper School (Grades 9–12) application deadline
February 1: Flexible Tuition application deadline
February 7: Last SSAT testing date to meet the application deadline
March 5: Enrollment and Flexible Tuition decisions emailed
March 17: Enrollment contracts and deposit due