Common Questions about Flexible Tuition
Flexible Tuition is a need-based tuition assistance program similar to those used by many private schools. The application process considers a family’s full financial situation, with the goal of making an OES education accessible to qualified students who could not otherwise join our school community.
Below are common questions for families exploring Flexible Tuition.
- How do you assess a family's financial situation?
- If we pay a reduced tuition this year, will we pay the same tuition amount in future years? Do I have to reapply?
- When will I receive a decision regarding Flexible Tuition?
- Flexible Tuition is need-based; are there any merit-based scholarships available?
- Who has access to my financial information?
- I am separated/divorced; how will my finances be considered in the Flexible Tuition application?
- What if my child’s non-custodial parent is not willing to do the Flexible Tuition application?
- I’m a stay-at-home parent and do not work outside the home; how will this impact our Flexible Tuition application?