FACTS Student Billing
OES utilizes FACTS for our online student billing provider. FACTS allows our families to enjoy the following benefits:
• All of your invoices in one place
• One account, one balance - pay for all of your student accounts with one transaction
• Set your account to pay by automatic bank draft - no more late payments
• Pay online using e-check or credit card - no more stamps
• Enhanced security: FACTS is a separate portal from other OES accounts
• 24/7 access to your account and FACTS customer service
We strongly encourage you to read the Billing & Payment Changes below before creating your FACTS account.
Need help with FACTS? Here are some resources:
1. FACTS customer service with support in multiple languages: 866-441-4637
2. For OES specific questions: call Lisa Kave at 503-416-9380.
- What are my billing options?
- I’m divorced, can I split my student’s bill with my ex-spouse?
- How will I be billed for monthly incidental charges?
- Will I receive notification that I have a payment due?
- How can I change my tuition payment plan?
- How can I update my contact information for billing (email, mailing address, phone number)?
- If I have questions about billing, who do I contact?
Payment Plans A and B:
We encourage families to enroll in auto pay from a bank account or credit card. If you prefer, you may select to receive an invoice to pay by check or with an online payment. Be sure to send all checks to the address on the invoice.
Payment Plan C and Staff/Faculty Plan:
Auto pay from a bank account or credit card is required. Payments will be automatically withdrawn from your account according to the payment schedule for the plan.
You may split the tuition between parents, but one parent must be responsible for incidentals. Each parent will be able to select a payment plan for their portion of tuition. We can only bill incidentals to one household account. Parents are responsible for submitting a Split Account Request Form directly to the OES Business Office. Please email Lisa Kave for more details.
Yes. For tuition billing:
If you choose to receive an invoice (Plans A and B): you will receive notification 20 days before the payment due date.
For auto pay, you will receive notification 10 days before the payment due date.
For monthly incidental billing:
You will receive notification 10 days before the payment due date.
If you need to change the tuition payment plan that you selected when completing your enrollment contract, you need to complete a Change in Payment Plan form and return the completed form to the OES Business Office. There is a $50 fee to change your payment plan after April 30, 2018.
- Can I make a payment by check?
- (International students) Where do I send a wire transfer?
- What if I want to add additional payers to my account?
- If I have a payment processing question, who should I ask?
Payment of tuition for Payment Plans A and B and of incidental charges can be made by check. Make your check payable to FACTS Management Co and mail to:
FACTS Management Co
PO Box 2597
Omaha NE 68103-2597
In the memo or notes section, you must note “Oregon Episcopal School” and your Customer Number to ensure proper processing. Please note that the Customer Number is not the same as your PCR Student ID. After you create your FACTS account, your Customer Number can be found on the home tab next to your name.
We encourage international families to use Flywire to make their payments. Flywire information may be found within the FACTS billing portal. If you are unable to use Flywire for payments, please email Lisa Kave for the wire transfer instructions.