FACTS Student Billing
You’ve asked for it and we’ve listened . . . Online Student Billing has arrived! Beginning with the 2018-19 school year, student billing goes online, providing our families the following benefits:
• All of your invoices in one place
• One account, one balance - pay for all of your student accounts with one transaction
• Set your account to pay by automatic bank draft - no more late payments
• Pay online using e-check or credit card - no more stamps
• Enhanced security: FACTS is a separate portal from other OES accounts
• 24/7 access to your account and FACTS customer service
We strongly encourage you to read the Billing & Payment Changes below before creating your FACTS account. All current families will need to sign up by February 6, 2018.
Need help getting FACTS figured out? Here are some resources:
1. Call FACTS customer service for help with the website: 866-441-4637
2. Call OES for help with payment plans or things you can’t find on FACTS: contact Lisa Kave at 503-416-9380.
3. Stop by the Business Office for FACTS Office Hours: Thursday, Feb. 1 from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or Feb. 6 from 7-9:30 a.m.
- Can I view my financial information online?
- How will I be billed for tuition?
- How will I be billed for monthly incidental charges?
- Will I receive notification that I have a payment due?
- If I still have an outstanding balance from the 2017-18 school year, how will I pay it?
- How can I change my tuition payment plan?
- How can I update my contact information for billing (email, mailing address, phone number)?
- I’m divorced, can I split my student’s bill with my ex-spouse?
- If I have questions about billing, who do I contact?
Payment Plans A and B:
You may elect to enroll in auto pay from a bank account or credit card, or receive an invoice to pay by check or online.
Payment Plan C and Staff/Faculty Plan:
Auto pay from a bank account or credit card is required. Payments will be automatically withdrawn from your account according to the payment schedule for the plan.
Yes. For tuition billing:
If you choose to receive an invoice (Plans A and B): you will receive notification 20 days before the payment due date.
For auto pay, you will receive notification 10 days before the payment due date.
For monthly incidental billing:
You will receive notification 10 days before the payment due date.
Existing balances as of January 2018 will be transferred to FACTS, and any new incidental charges for the remainder of the 2017-18 year will be billed in FACTS. Payments for these charges are to be made directly to FACTS. For non-returning families, you will receive an invoice from FACTS every month until the outstanding balance is paid.
You may split the tuition between parents, but one parent must be responsible for incidentals. Each parent will be able to select a payment plan for their portion of tuition. We can only bill incidentals to one household account. Parents are responsible for contacting the OES Business Office to set this up. Please email Lisa Kave for more details.
- How can I pay my bill?
- Can I make a payment by check?
- (International students) Where do I send a wire transfer?
- When will monthly incidental billing payments be due?
- When is my tuition payment due?
- What if I want to add additional payers to my account?
- If I have a payment processing question, who should I ask?
Going forward, all payments will be payable directly to FACTS.
Tuition - Payment Plans A and B:
Tuition payments may be withdrawn via auto pay from your bank or credit card, paid by check, or by one-time online payment by signing in to your FACTS account. Please note that a service fee will be assessed for payments made by credit card.
Tuition - Payment Plan C and Staff/Faculty Plan:
Auto pay from a bank account or credit card is required. Please note that a service fee will be assessed for payments made by credit card.
Incidental billing charges: Payment of incidental charges can be made through auto pay, by check, or online by e-check or credit card by signing in to your FACTS account. A service fee will be assessed for payments made by credit card.
Non-returning families will have the option upon receiving a FACTS incidental billing invoice to make a secure, one-time payment online, mail in a check to FACTS, or create a user account in FACTS.
Payment of tuition for Payment Plans A and B and of incidental charges can be made by check. Make your check payable to FACTS Management Co and mail to:
FACTS Management Co
PO Box 2597
Omaha NE 68103-2597
In the memo or notes section, you must note “Oregon Episcopal School” and your Customer Number to ensure proper processing. Please note that the Customer Number is not the same as your PCR Student ID. After you create your FACTS account, your Customer Number can be found on the home tab next to your name.
Enrollment Deposit or “down payment”: Please contact Lisa Kave at 503-416-9380.
Tuition and incidental billing payments: You will have the opportunity to set up payment by wire transfer during the account setup process in FACTS (Wire Transfer Plan).
Payment Plan A - full payment: Payment is due June 1, 2018. If selecting auto pay, your payment will be withdrawn from your account on this date.
Payment Plan B - 60/40 plan: Payments are due June 1, 2018 and December 3, 2018. If selecting auto pay, your payments will be withdrawn from your account on these dates.
Payment Plan C - 10 month plan (down payment plus 9 installments): Your payments will be withdrawn from your account on the 1st of the month, starting May 1, 2018 and ending January 1, 2019. If the first of the month is not a business day, your payment will be withdrawn on the next business day.
Staff/Faculty Only Payment Plan - 10 month plan: Your payments will be withdrawn from your account on the 1st of the month, starting April 1, 2018 and ending January 1, 2019. If the first of the month is not a business day, your payment will be withdrawn on the next business day.