FACTS Student Billing
OES utilizes FACTS for our online student billing provider. FACTS allows our families to enjoy the following benefits:
• All of your invoices in one place
• One account, one balance - pay for all of your student accounts with one transaction
• Set your account to pay by automatic bank draft - no more late payments
• Pay online using e-check or credit card - no more stamps
• Enhanced security: FACTS is a separate portal from other OES accounts
• 24/7 access to your account and FACTS customer service
We strongly encourage you to read the Billing & Payment Changes below before creating your FACTS account.
Need help with FACTS? Here are some resources:
1. FACTS customer service with support in multiple languages: 866-441-4637
2. For OES specific questions: call Lisa Kave at 503-416-9380.
- What are my billing options?
- I’m divorced, can I split my student’s bill with my ex-spouse?
- How will I be billed for monthly incidental charges?
- Will I receive notification that I have a payment due?
- How can I change my tuition payment plan?
- How can I update my contact information for billing (email, mailing address, phone number)?
- If I have questions about billing, who do I contact?