We will be livestreaming a broadcast of the 2021 Commencement Ceremony right here!
Friday, June 18, at 7 p.m. PST.
For an alternative livestream, or if you are having trouble with the feed, try YouTube.
June 14-18 is Senior Week!
The week of June 14-18 will be packed with awesome activities for our graduates. Several are still top secret, but the week will include:
- Graduation Rehearsal: June 14, 2 p.m. at Providence Park! Let us know if you need help with transportation.
- Senior Rafting Trip: June 16, 7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m. PST
- Senior Lunch (including BBQ, ice cream, gaps and gowns, decorating, time capsules, etc.): June 17, 11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. PST
- Senior Recognition: June 17, 1–3 p.m. PST
- Prom: June 17, 8–10 p.m. PST
- Fine Arts Spotlight
- See below for more details!
Email Brooke DeLeon in the Upper School Office or by calling 503-768-3122 if you have any questions.
Secret Senior To-Do's!
Seniors, you know what I mean! (And if you don’t, see the email Asha sent on May 10). Make sure to also complete the form Coleen sent you so that we know your plans for all of the upcoming events (families, this is only accessible by students).