This week at OES we paid homage to two very different yet linked holidays: Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday.
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Last week, Ms. Busick's class brought William Shakespeare to OES's new EC3 Center, with a bold and creative adaptation of the classic tale of Twelfth Night.
OES thespians of all ages will be performing Shrek The Musical later this month! Get your seats reserved now . . . .
Yesterday morning, Mrs. Bridgnell's class members transformed from kindergartners into musical composers!
Enjoy these snapshots of beautiful visual art from all three OES Divisions!