The fourth grade class appeared before the Portland City Council this week to ask for greater sustainability measures.
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Students from each division came together at a Rising Leaders Summit.
Students have been learning about the shared history of our campus.
OES teachers received gifts of gratitude this week.
All of OES came together in honor of Mount Hood Climb Observance Day.