Students across all three divisions enjoyed celebrating Valentine's Day with each other this week.
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Middle School French students visited the fifth grade to learn about Mardis Gras together.
The librarians in all three divisions at OES constantly curate our collections to include books that explore wide variety of works of historic and cultural significance. This month they are focusing on a variety of Black authors.
Middle School students will compete in the MathCounts regional chapter meet this Saturday, Feb. 3.
The Rev. Michael Spencer shared a favorite story with Lower School students this week.