The Morissette Court in the new athletic facility was full of Lower School P.E. activity this week.
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Lower Schoolers enjoyed their Library this week in-person for the first time since the Covid pandemic began.
Recommended by OES Director for Inclusion Dyan Watson. Join EmbraceRace with Drs. Stanely Huey and Anatasia Kim for a webinar about the reasons to have conversations about microaggressions and how to approach them.
Thank you to everyone who has been offering support to the Cruz family during this difficult time. If you'd like to help, here are a few ways you can make a difference.
OES’s 152nd school year officially began last week with the annual Belltower Opening Ceremony. Grades 5, 8, and 12 were present to kick off the new school year.