Upper School students recently transformed a patch of campus greenery into a beautiful garden for all OESians to enjoy!
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Scooters, feathers, ribbons, and hula hoops. What do all these things have in common?
This week our third grade classes dove into historical experiences at the annual Oregon Trail Overnight!
It may have been raining on Thursday morning, but Mrs. O'Toole's Primary class students all had sunny smiles on as they explored the Smith and Bybee Wetlands Natural Area in North Portland!
"Do I have to kiss all of these people?! They never said anything about this in Prince Training School!" Read on to find out where this laugh-inducing line and more came from.