The fifth grade is recognized for some unique accomplishments and lots of wisdom.
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Fourth grade students took their creations through five modes of art before ending up with a 3D-printed figure.
Upper School students have been involved in a number of projects to benefit our local community this quarter.
Second graders learn about character building and the change they want to be in the world.
First graders get to know and appreciate people around campus as part of our season of commitment.