Fourth graders reached the beach to explore the great outdoors and learn new skills.
Lower School Home
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start towards being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- Strong academic foundation in core subjects
- A safe, nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, library, technology, and physical education taught by specialists
Third graders learn about story elements and make dioramas about their characters.
Join in the OES Season of Action which starts on January 16, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, with a myriad of opportunities for commitments to action.
A field trip to the Portland Art Museum and the Oregon Historical Society opens fourth graders' eyes to a variety of experiences.
Meet this year's auction chairs and learn more about the upcoming fun on March 11.