Aardvark Science Expo
Next Aardvark Science Expo - Feb. 21, 2020
The Aardvark Science Exposition is also known as the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair OES-Affiliated Science Research Competition. It is a science, engineering, computer science, and math research competition for OES students in tenth to twelfth grades. Students with their research poster boards are interviewed by professional judges and celebrated at an evening awards ceremony.
- Students learn by doing science.
- Students see the excellent work of other students.
- Students apply state learning standards.
- Students have opportunity to interact with professionals in their field.
- Students learn how to present and defend their work.
- Helps with college admissions.
- Category Awards — multiple awards in each category and division.
- ISEF Finalists — The top five projects, individual or team, are sent to the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair.
Judging of Projects
Category Judges for the High School Division should have an MA, MS, or a PhD (preferred) in that category or in a closely related field. Judges cannot be related to a current US student.