Aardvark Science Expo
Aardvark Science Expo - Feb. 26, 2021
The Aardvark Science Exposition is a science research competition affiliated with the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair. OES students in tenth to twelfth grades compete in the physical and life sciences, engineering, computer science, and mathematics. Students present their posters to professionals in the field and are celebrated at an evening awards ceremony.
- Students learn by doing real science with purpose.
- Students develop scientific integrity and the ability to think like a scientist.
- Students develop valuable skills and approaches to learning.
- Students are able to model collaboration, explore personal passions, and engage in intellectual pursuits.
- Students learn how to present and defend their work.
- Students see the excellent work of other students.
- Students have the opportunity to interact with professionals in their field.
- Category and Special Awards — Students can earn multiple awards in each category and division.
- ISEF Finalists—The top five projects, individual or team, are invited to participate in the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair.
Judging of Projects
Category Judges for the High School Division should have an MA, MS, or a PhD (preferred) in that category or in a closely related field. Judges cannot be related to a current US student.