OES Board Inclusion Committee
The purpose of the Inclusion Committee is to ensure the School’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, is realized throughout the school. This commitment is articulated in our Diversity & Value Statements.
As an Episcopal school, we recognize that learning happens in community, and building a diverse and inclusive community is essential. To that end, the Inclusion Committee oversees our commitment to our Diversity and Value Statements, all of our strategic initiatives, and ensures adequate resources are allocated to meet our stated goals.
The Committee reviews the School’s performance in diversity, equity, and inclusion by monitoring key performance indicators and proposing major initiatives to support those goals.
Inclusion Committee Members
- Christine Carr: Retired Transactional Attorney & OES Board Member
- Dan Drinkward '95: OES Board President, VP Hoffman Construction
- Jeanine Fukuda: VP, Impact & Improvement, All Hands Raised, OES Parent
- Eric Hiponia: OES Parent
- The Very Rev. Nathan LeRud: Dean, Trinity Episcopal Church & OES Board Vice President
- Krystel Ngene: OES Parent
- Lucy Reynolds: Owner & Coach, Olerai Leadership, OES Board Member, & OES Parent
- Melissa Robinson: Middle School Chaplain
- Sylvia Salazar: CEO and Founder, TonoLatino & OES Parent
- Dyan Watson: OES Director for Inclusion
- Mo Copeland: OES Head of School
- The Rev. Vijendran Sathyaraj: Religion & Philosophy Dept. Chair and Teacher, OES