Parent Home Page
- May 24- Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast, 8 am to 9:30 am, Dining Hall
- Save the Date Friday, May 24
Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
8 am to 9:30 am
SUCCESS! Read all about it!
Aardvark Recycled Tickets (ART) – 2013-2014
Congratulations to the OES community for amazing ART results in recent months! Ticket and event donations include: Blazer Games, Oregon Symphony, Portland Arts & Lectures, Oregon Ballet Theatre, Portland Timbers Games, Portland Jazz Festival, and Cinetopia Theatre .
The best news is there is always a chance to participate and be a part of this wonderful program.
Here's the scoop: Join other OES community members who can't attend an event and want to make sure great tickets end up in the hands of someone who will appreciate them! ART is a great way to give back to the dedicated, hardworking faculty and staff in the OES community. Find out how. Find out how.
Current Volunteer Needs
- LS Discovery Day (May 23)
- LS Walk for Fun (June 7)
- US Graduation Reception (June 14)
- US Graduation Party (June 14)
Below are links to key resource materials, as well as different volunteer groups at OES. Please use these links to access useful information and to learn details about specific ways you can get more involved in the community.
- All School Handbook: Searchable, online handbook.
- Volunteer: Discover the many ways you can volunteer.
- Parent Inside Scoop: OES acronyms, vocabulary and events.
- Grade Representatives: Grade-level leaders for 2011-2012.
- PCL Meeting Minutes: Learn more about what PCL is doing.
- Community Diversity LInk (CDL): Find out about diversity initiatives, upcoming meetings, and events.
- Auction: Details about the spring OES auction.
- Friends of the OES Libraries (FOESL): Find out about events such as author visits, book fairs, and more.
Business Office Can Help Out
Hello from the Business Office and welcome! The Business Office staff are here to help you navigate your business and financial relationship with OES. Our office is located in Morris House, just up the hill from Admissions. Your main contact in the Business Office will be Kathy Langley, Accounts Receivable Specialist. She can be reached
and by phone at 503-768-3133. You can also find Kathy in the Business Office between the hours of 8:30 and 5:00 (3:00 on Mondays) or by appointment. Please let her know anytime you have questions about your account. We have also added a new Payments & Billing link in the Parent Portal, which contains helpful information.
Statements go out the 10th of each month, and payment is due the 1st of the following month. Payments can be made by cash or check. If you are having any difficulty, we encourage you to reach out and contact us proactively. We are here to help and may be able to suggest solutions you haven't yet considered. Please note that financial aid is not administered by the Business Office. Rob Orr, our Director of Financial Aid, can be reached or by phone at 503-416-9325.
We welcome your feedback about how we are meeting your needs. Please contact me if you experience great service or if we have failed to meet your expectations. The easiest way to reach me is
We hope you have a great experience at OES in every way. Let us know how we can help.
Andrea Bride, CPA, CFO