- Competitive varsity teams regularly participate in state playoffs.
- Sports include lacrosse, skiing, cross country, soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, track, and golf.
- Fencing is offered in PE classes by an OES fencing instructor, and students may also study fencing with the Oregon Fencing Alliance (sabre) on campus or with the nearby PDX Fencing (sabre) or Northwest Fencing Center (epee).
- Snowboarding is available as a club activity.
- A state-registered athletic trainer coaches students in how to stay safe and healthy while enjoying competitive sports.
- For athletic competition results, please see the website of the Oregon School Athletic Association.
SPARC (Sports and Recreation Complex)
The Sports and Recreation Complex (SPARC) is at a separate location from the OES main campus. Fencing, tennis, and some basketball and volleyball games are held at SPARC. A steep unpaved path leads from the main campus to SPARC, but vehicles must take a longer route. SPARC is located at 6699 SW Oleson Road, and maps can be found on the OES maps page.