Registration for the 2016 OES Summer Program will open in February 2016.
All information here is to provide an example from Summer 2105, but please note that many offerings will change. We hope you return to register in February!
Our programs are open to all!
Welcome to OES Summer Programs 2015
MORE THAN 275 CAMPS FOR PREK THROUGH GRADE 12
All of our classes offer hands-on activities, a stimulating curriculum, and fun adventures. Our experienced faculty, beautiful campus, and friendly atmosphere combine to create a wonderful summertime experience for all.
- Our half-day and all-day camps for grade school, middle school, and high school students are designed to engage students in higher levels of learning in their area of interest—from making an animated movie to studying grammar or playing lacrosse. Students can combine morning and afternoon camps to have a full-day experience. There is a charge of $30 weekly for students entering PreK-Grade 8 who stay over the lunch hour, which is supervision-only (students need to bring a lunch).
- We offer an extended care program for all of our students from Pre-Kindergarten through Middle School, allowing families who need a longer day to enroll.
- Explorers is a half-day program for students entering kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten. There are eight weeks of theme-based camps combining hands-on activities, singing, sports, and music.
- Discovery & Jr. Discovery is an all-day program for students entering grades 1 through 6 offering themes based on educational focused study for four two-week sessions. Students have art, sports, drama, science, and nature plus an all-day field trip each session.
- Academics, Sports, and Enrichment classes available for Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grades help students gain skills and knowledge in a variety of subjects.
|About OES||Campus Map||School Admissions|
OES offers an enriched academic experience for college-bound students from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. It features an excellent faculty, inquiry-based curriculum, and a strong sense of community.
Our interactive map helps you find the buildings and other facilities at OES and see what happens there.
If you would like more information about OES and the admissions process, please Inquire Online or call our office at 503-768-3115.