“The more time you spend with children, the more you notice how inquisitive they are about the world and how keen is their thinking even about the most subtle things—things which escape materiality, easy recognition, definite forms, and the laws of invariance, things you can touch but can’t touch, that brush against real and imaginary, that have something of the mysterious about them and offer wide margins of interpretation.”
Reggio Emilia, Italy
Our Lower School, pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, gets students off to a strong start on being successful in school, in college, and later as global leaders and thinkers by featuring:
- A safe nurturing community
- Small classes that allow close individual attention
- A child-centered environment which fosters an enthusiasm for learning
- A flexible, inquiry-based curriculum
- Significant hands-on project work
- Art, music, Spanish, science, and physical education taught by specialists
|Academics||Faculty||After School Classes|
Learn how our curriculum helps students be successful in school, college and life.
Learn about the extraordinary credentials and commitment of our Lower School teachers.
Lower School students can choose from a smorgasbord of after school activities.