Donors make a difference at OES
Thank you for your interest in supporting Oregon Episcopal School. To give our students the most mind-opening education possible, OES depends upon the generosity of OES parents, alumnae/i, grandparents and friends. We invite you to use your power for good to give back to OES in one or more of the following ways:
- December Matching Gift Challenge!
Donate to the Dr. William G. Lamb Science Endowment in the month of December and have your gift matched by former trustee Ed Clark and his family to double your contribution toward excellence and innovation in science education at OES. Learn more or donate now.
- Support the OES Fund to make an immediate impact on OES students in the classroom.
- Donate items and services for the annual OES Auction, and attend a great party to provide funds essential to the operations of the school.
- Consider a Planned Gift to support the Endowment, which funds financial aid and other designated programs.
- Read about the Master Plan and Capital Gifts for funding campus improvements.
Contact the Development Office or read further about how your philanthropy supports all the exciting, creative and innovative things students experience on campus every day.
|OES Fund||Auction||Giving Levels|
The OES Fund is the school's most vital and basic fundraising effort providing annual revenue to spend on our meeting the immediate needs of students and on other priorities.
The annual auction is both an important fundraising event and an enjoyable evening of socializing.
The 1869 Society and other giving levels recognize and celebrate the philanthropy of donors who contribute to the OES Fund.