Employment opportunities at Oregon Episcopal School will be posted on this page and advertised in appropriate local and national media. Each academic division and administrative department oversees hiring within its area. Offers of employment are contingent upon drug and alcohol screening and criminal background check. For certain positions in the school, offers are also contingent upon medical examinations. An application form may be filled out online but then must be printed and mailed, faxed, or delivered.
Oregon Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, honorably discharged veteran or military status, marital status, sensory, mental, or physical disability, or genetic information, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other programs, or in the administration of its hiring and employment practices.
- Director of Residential Life - Open to Current OES Employees Only
- Extension Instructor – Hiring Immediately
- Fifth Grade Teacher - for Fall 2017
- Middle School Eighth Grade Science Teacher – for Fall 2017
- Lower School Chaplain - for Fall 2017
- Middle School Mandarin Teacher - for Fall 2017
- Night/Weekend Custodian
- Registrar/Student Database Manager - Revised
- Substitute Assistant Teachers - Lower School
- Substitute Teachers - Lower School
- Substitute Teachers - Middle or Upper School Mandarin
- Substitute Teachers - Middle or Upper School Spanish
- Upper School/Middle School History Teacher – for Fall 2017