Employment opportunities at Oregon Episcopal School will be posted on this page and advertised in appropriate local and national media. Each academic division and administrative department oversees hiring within its area. Offers of employment are contingent upon drug and alcohol screening and criminal background check. For certain positions in the school, offers are also contingent upon medical examinations. An application form may be filled out online but then must be printed and mailed, faxed, or delivered.
Oregon Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, honorably discharged veteran or military status, marital status, sensory, mental, or physical disability, or genetic information, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other programs, or in the administration of its hiring and employment practices.
- Admissions Administrative Assistant - Full-time
- Debate Coach - for Fall 2017 - open to OES faculty only
- Development Data Assistant - part-time - starts mid-August
- Dorm Parent - for Fall 2017 - open to OES faculty only
- Middle School Office Assistant - Part-time
- Night/Weekend Custodian
- Substitute Assistant Teachers - Lower School
- Substitute Teachers - Lower School
- Substitute Teachers - Middle or Upper School Mandarin
- Substitute Teachers - Middle or Upper School Spanish
- Summer Geometry Teacher - Hiring immediately for late June!
- Upper School Health and Wellness Teacher - Half-time - for Fall 2017