Safety and Security
Safety and Security
Oregon Episcopal School is dedicated to maintaining a safe and secure environment for all students, employees, and campus visitors.
The following list describes the major safety programs in place at the school.
- The OES Safety Coordinator monitors health and safety issues throughout the school, making recommendations, as appropriate, to the Head of School and the Administrative Team. The Coordinator also prepares an annual summary of accidents and incidents at the school.
- Most employees have first aid certification and receive CPR training. An administrator is on 24-hour call at all times during the school year.
- Administrators meet regularly to create, practice, and evaluate simulated emergency situations.
- An OES Emergency Procedures Guide is available in every office and classroom, and serves to guide employees in their response to a wide range of emergencies.
- Fire, earthquake, and lock-out drills are conducted regularly throughout the school year.
- OES supplies first aid kits on all trips, and first aid kits and Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are kept in convenient locations throughout the campus.
- Emergency communication and early closure information can also be found in the OES Directory.
Phone numbers for school offices can be found on the Contact Us page. The number for the main school switchboard is 503-246-7771. If you have an emergency need to contact a school administrator after hours, please call the School’s answering service at 503-499-5880.
Documents & Forms
Forms for All Students
- Allergy Information Form and Action Plan (if applicable)
- Asthma Action Plan Form (if applicable)
- Grandparent Contact Information
- Oregon Certificate of Immunization Status (for all new students & all Kindergarten students)
- Oregon Immunization Requirements (for all new students & all Kindergarten students)
- Student Physical Report (Grade PK - 6) (all new students & rising Kindergarten students)
- Student Physical Report (Grades 7-12) (all new students & rising students to grades 7, 9, and 11)
- Instrument Liability Agreement
Additional Forms for Boarding Students
- Racer and Parents Forms Checklist
- A1 OISRA Racer Application
- Consent for Cognitive Testing and Release of Information
- OES Permission to Administer Medications on Trips
- OES Ski Team Family Information Sheet
- OES Trip Permission & Agreement Form/Agreement of Behavior & Health Expectations
- Packet of Registration Forms for Racer
- Ski Area Releases
- V-1 Form for Volunteers/Officials