Financial Aid Application
OES uses School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) to help determine a family’s ability to pay tuition costs.
The service and process, used by over 2100 independent schools nationwide, helps ensure that all schools use a consistent assessment and an objective procedure to evaluate your financial aid application. Because funds are limited, it is important to complete the application on time and to fully disclose your financial situation before the deadline.
2017-2018 Application for Aid
Deadline: February 3, 2017
- Starting November 1, 2016, go to sssbynais.org/parents.
- Follow the "Complete your PFS" link and begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). OES School Code is 5572.
- Submit and pay for the PFS. Families who qualify will automatically have the fee waived.
- Scan and upload the following supporting documents to your PFS, or hand-deliver to the OES Admissions and Financial Aid office by February 3, 2017:
- 2015 and 2016 IRS Federal Tax Form 1040 and relevant schedules. We also ask that business owners and those in partnerships include a Schedule C, Schedule E, Form 1120, and or K-1*.
- 2015 and 2016 State tax returns
- IRS Form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return – requesting 1040 for tax year 2016
- Additional documents may be requested.
*Small business owners and families with complicated tax returns may require additional time for filing current year taxes. Please submit a draft of your 2016 tax returns, if available. Any award offered will be contingent upon receipt of final 2016 tax returns.
Oregon Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or other legally protected status in admission of otherwise qualified students or in providing access to the rights, privileges, programs, or activities generally available to all students and their families, including educational policies, scholarship and other financial aid programs, or athletic, extra-curricular, and other school-administered programs and activities.