Experience an OESian* Day!
We want you to experience OES for yourself. We think one of the best ways for a prospective student to learn what it’s like to be a student at OES is to visit on a regular school day.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Saturday, February 4, 2017
- Kindergarten/Primary/Grade 1: Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Grades 2-5: Visits are a full school day (8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.) in December, January, or February. All visits must be completed by February 17 but the earlier the better!
Once your application is submitted, sign up for a full school day visit (7:50 a.m. - 3:05 p.m.) in the Admissions Portal. Our applicants visit the Middle School in small groups in January and February. Each one is hosted by a student in the grade to which he/she is applying.
Students interested in applying to Grades 9 through 12 are invited to schedule a full school day visit (generally 8:45 a.m - 3:20 p.m.) to our campus before or after submitting an application. Students will be hosted by an OES ambassador in grades 9-12. We will do our best to customize the day and pair students with someone who shares common interests.
Contact Madeleine Jennings, 503-416-9364 to schedule a visit.
- Do I need to bring a lunch or money to buy lunch? No, lunch will be our treat! At OES, lunch is one of many valuable times when our students gather as a community. Lunch is included in tuition, so all students have access to amazing choices offered by Bon Appetite. Preview the lunch menu.
- Can I bring a cell phone? Visitors to the Middle and Upper School may carry a cell phone, but should not be on their phone during any class time or Gathering. We ask that visitors leave other electronic devices (iPad, Kindle, headphones, laptops, etc.) at home. We want visitors to fully experience the classes without distraction.
- Is there any form I need to for my visit? Parents must complete this online Emergency Form for Student Visits. We need to have this information on file in case of an emergency on the day of the student visit.