Funding our strategic aspirations
We will accomplish our strategic work by building a long-range financial plan that allows us to fund these priorities through multiple means and the careful stewardship of our resources.Initiatives:
- Develop a long-range financial modeling tool to facilitate analysis of the strategic relationship among budget drivers, ensuring the ongoing excellence and fulfillment of our mission.
- Consider the strategic use of key budget elements in furthering the school's mission and this strategic plan.
- Address issues of accessibility to an OES education including the enrollment funnel, tuition, financial aid, and tuition remission.
- Develop and refine strategic approaches to nurture the culture of philanthropy.
- Continue OES's participation in the national conversation on the future of independent education, including issues of financial sustainability, access, and competition from other sectors.